Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for MyoKardia (MYOK)
MyoKardia (NASDAQ: MYOK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/8/2017 – MyoKardia had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $32.00.
- 8/7/2017 – MyoKardia had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $31.00.
- 8/7/2017 – MyoKardia was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/7/2017 – MyoKardia had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $28.00 to $56.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/5/2017 – MyoKardia was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – MyoKardia was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c” rating.
Shares of MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK) traded up 1.49% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $41.00. 269,327 shares of the company were exchanged. The company’s market capitalization is $1.29 billion. MyoKardia, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.55 and a 52-week high of $42.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $18.75 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.48.
MyoKardia (NASDAQ:MYOK) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 7th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.41) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.37) by $0.04. The company had revenue of $5.60 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $6.73 million. MyoKardia had a negative return on equity of 16.35% and a negative net margin of 44.65%. MyoKardia’s revenue was up 60.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned ($0.37) earnings per share. Analysts anticipate that MyoKardia, Inc. will post ($1.64) EPS for the current year.
In other MyoKardia news, CEO Anastasios Gianakakos sold 4,300 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.62, for a total transaction of $71,466.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 512,463 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $8,517,135.06. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, insider Jake Bauer sold 15,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, August 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $28.33, for a total transaction of $424,950.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 75,545 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,140,189.85. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 67,288 shares of company stock valued at $1,441,236. 46.10% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
MyoKardia, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the treatment of heritable cardiomyopathies, a group of rare, genetically-driven forms of heart failure that result from biomechanical defects in cardiac muscle contraction. The Company is engaged in the business of developing and commercializing therapeutics.
Receive News & Ratings for MyoKardia Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MyoKardia Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.