Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Citrix Systems (CTXS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS):
- 10/10/2017 – Citrix Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – Citrix Systems was given a new $90.00 price target on by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – Citrix Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Citrix Systems have underperformed its industry on a year-to-date basis due to multiple headwinds. High costs have hurt the bottom line for quite some time and the third quarter is likely to be no different. The company has issued lackluster views for third quarter of 2017. The company expects expects net revenues in the band of $685-$695 million. Earnings per share (on an adjusted basis) are projected in the range of $1.02-$1.05. Both figures compare unfavorably to those reported a year-ago. Declining revenues from products and licenses also pose a severe challenge to the company. We are, however, impressed by the company's efforts to expand its product portfolio. Its strong customer base is an added positive.”
- 10/2/2017 – Citrix Systems was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $82.50. They wrote, “We view a 12.9x multiple as appropriate given that we forecast Citrix’s UFCF/share to grow at a five-year forward CAGR of 13.2%,”
- 9/4/2017 – Citrix Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock.
Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) opened at 81.99 on Wednesday. Citrix Systems, Inc. has a 1-year low of $65.56 and a 1-year high of $87.99. The company has a 50-day moving average of $77.53 and a 200 day moving average of $80.31. The stock has a market cap of $12.42 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.62 and a beta of 1.49.
Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 2nd. The cloud computing company reported $0.83 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.85 by ($0.02). The company had revenue of $693.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $690.83 million. Citrix Systems had a net margin of 15.08% and a return on equity of 31.07%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 3.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $1.20 earnings per share. Analysts predict that Citrix Systems, Inc. will post $4.63 EPS for the current year.
Citrix Systems, Inc offers Enterprise and Service Provider products, which include Workspace Services solutions and Delivery Networking products. The Company’s Enterprise and Service Provider products include Cloud Services solutions, and related license updates and maintenance, support and professional services.
Receive News & Ratings for Citrix Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Citrix Systems Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.