Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Simmons First National (SFNC)
Simmons First National (NASDAQ: SFNC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/11/2018 – Simmons First National was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – Simmons First National was given a new $63.00 price target on by analysts at Sandler O’Neill. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/30/2017 – Simmons First National was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/30/2017 – Simmons First National was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “SIMMONS FIRST NATIONAL CORP bank holding company registered under the Bank Holding Act of 1956. Through its subsidiaries, Co. provides a full range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers. “
- 12/20/2017 – Simmons First National was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/16/2017 – Simmons First National was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Simmons First National Co. (NASDAQ:SFNC) traded up $1.10 on Friday, hitting $59.35. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 208,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 235,075. The firm has a market capitalization of $2,700.00, a PE ratio of 18.78 and a beta of 1.14. Simmons First National Co. has a 12 month low of $49.75 and a 12 month high of $61.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a current ratio of 0.90.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, January 2nd. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 15th were paid a dividend of $0.25 per share. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.68%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, December 14th. Simmons First National’s dividend payout ratio is presently 31.65%.
In other Simmons First National news, EVP Barry K. Ledbetter sold 1,900 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $57.37, for a total transaction of $109,003.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, Director Christopher R. Kirkland sold 160,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $57.11, for a total value of $9,137,600.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 76,949 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,394,557.39. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last quarter, insiders sold 349,122 shares of company stock worth $19,827,028. Insiders own 4.63% of the company’s stock.
Simmons First National Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company, through its subsidiary bank, Simmons Bank, provides financial services to individuals and businesses throughout the market areas they serve. As of December 31, 2016, Simmons Bank conducted banking operations through 150 financial centers located in communities throughout Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.
Receive News & Ratings for Simmons First National Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Simmons First National Co and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.