Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Merit Medical Systems (MMSI)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Merit Medical Systems (NASDAQ: MMSI):
- 10/2/2018 – Merit Medical Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from $58.00 to $72.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2018 – Merit Medical Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research to $69.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2018 – Merit Medical Systems was given a new $79.00 price target on by analysts at Sidoti. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2018 – Merit Medical Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $67.00 to $73.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/27/2018 – Merit Medical Systems had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $68.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Merit Medical Systems stock opened at $62.20 on Tuesday. Merit Medical Systems, Inc. has a 1-year low of $36.21 and a 1-year high of $66.34. The company has a quick ratio of 1.45, a current ratio of 2.66 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56. The company has a market cap of $3.43 billion, a PE ratio of 48.59, a PEG ratio of 2.96 and a beta of 1.38.
Merit Medical Systems (NASDAQ:MMSI) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, July 23rd. The medical instruments supplier reported $0.43 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.40 by $0.03. Merit Medical Systems had a net margin of 2.44% and a return on equity of 10.48%. The company had revenue of $224.81 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $214.64 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.36 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 20.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, research analysts forecast that Merit Medical Systems, Inc. will post 1.64 earnings per share for the current year.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various disposable medical devices for interventional, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures in cardiology, radiology, oncology, critical care, and endoscopy. The company operates through Cardiovascular and Endoscopy segments. It provides various peripheral intervention products, including access, angiography, intervention, and drainage and biopsy products to alleviate patients suffering from peripheral vascular and non-vascular diseases; and cardiac intervention products to aid in the treatment of various cardiac conditions specific to interventional cardiology and electrophysiology, including cardiac rhythm management and lead management.
See Also: Trading Strategy Examples and Plans
Receive News & Ratings for Merit Medical Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merit Medical Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.