Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Hudbay Minerals (HBM)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Hudbay Minerals (TSE: HBM) recently:
- 8/9/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from C$10.00 to C$11.00.
- 8/8/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$11.00 to C$11.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its “focus stock” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$11.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$13.50 to C$13.00. They now have an “action list buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$10.25 to C$11.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/12/2017 – Hudbay Minerals had its “action list buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a C$13.50 price target on the stock.
Hudbay Minerals Inc (TSE:HBM) traded up 0.95% during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $9.54. 740,780 shares of the company were exchanged. Hudbay Minerals Inc has a 52-week low of $4.74 and a 52-week high of $11.95. The company has a market capitalization of $2.26 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 238.50. The company has a 50 day moving average of $8.35 and a 200-day moving average of $8.72.
The company also recently declared a Semi-Annual dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 8th will be given a $0.01 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 7th.
In related news, insider Gmt Capital Corp acquired 7,200 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 15th. The shares were acquired at an average price of C$5.60 per share, with a total value of C$40,320.00. In the last 90 days, insiders bought 73,200 shares of company stock valued at $407,374.
Hudbay Minerals Inc is a Canada-based mining company. The Company is engaged in the production of copper concentrate, consisting of copper, gold and silver, as well as zinc metal. The Company is focused on the discovery, production and marketing of base and precious metals. The Company has assets in North and South America.
Receive News & Ratings for Hudbay Minerals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hudbay Minerals Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.