Request Trading 1.7% Higher Over Last Week (REQ)
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Request has a market capitalization of $10.83 million and approximately $112,724.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request token can currently be purchased for about $0.0138 or 0.00000188 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, Coineal and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Request has traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Request Token Trading
Request can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Ethfinex, Binance, Koinex, CoinExchange, Kyber Network, DDEX, WazirX, Coineal, CoinPlace, Radar Relay, Mercatox, KuCoin, Gate.io, IDEX, GOPAX, Huobi Global, Bitbns and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.