Request (REQ) Price Reaches $0.0140 on Top Exchanges
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 21st. Request has a total market cap of $10.97 million and approximately $291,860.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request token can now be bought for about $0.0140 or 0.00000182 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Kyber Network, CoinExchange and KuCoin. In the last week, Request has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00041001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $532.87 or 0.06955258 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013041 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00018533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal, Huobi Global, Radar Relay, KuCoin, Ethfinex, WazirX, COSS, Binance, CoinPlace, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, GOPAX, Koinex, IDEX, Bitbns and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.