Request Reaches Market Capitalization of $18.95 Million (REQ)
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 26th. Request has a total market capitalization of $18.95 million and $347,072.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Request has traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Request token can currently be bought for $0.0260 or 0.00000326 BTC on major exchanges including KuCoin, Binance, Mercatox and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $705.82 or 0.08875957 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00040753 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011724 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, CoinPlace, IDEX, Mercatox, WazirX, Gate.io, COSS, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Huobi Global, DDEX, Bitbns, Coineal, GOPAX, Binance and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.