Request Network Trading 1.5% Lower Over Last 7 Days (REQ)
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 4th. One Request Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002588 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, IDEX, EtherDelta and Gate.io. In the last week, Request Network has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. Request Network has a market cap of $191.35 million and $2.96 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $119.01 or 0.01032550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00040028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00090350 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00185305 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00015971 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, IDEX, Gate.io, COSS, Kucoin, Mercatox, OKEx, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.