Republic Protocol (REN) Market Cap Reaches $26.09 Million
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Republic Protocol has a market cap of $26.09 million and $188,176.00 worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Republic Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0434 or 0.00000675 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Liqui, BitForex and OKEx. Over the last week, Republic Protocol has traded up 5.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00148073 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00248278 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $699.74 or 0.10895115 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Republic Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Liqui, OKEx, BitForex, Cobinhood, IDEX, HADAX, UEX and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.