renBTC (CURRENCY:RENBTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. renBTC has a market cap of $364.67 million and $32.63 million worth of renBTC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One renBTC coin can currently be purchased for $36,954.10 or 0.99885006 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, renBTC has traded 0% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00061019 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00022212 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $305.35 or 0.00825345 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00087090 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00045235 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RenVM implements universal interoperability using the tokenised representation model. However, it introduces several advances that aim to solve many of the technical and economic problems in existing models. RenVM was created to replace the role of the trusted custodian with a decentralised custodian. This decentralised custodian is implemented using the RZL MPC algorithm, which can generate and manage ECDSA private keys without exposing them (not even to the machines that power RenVM). This improves on WBTC and imBTC by removing the need to trust a centralised custodian. renBTC (RENBTC) is a one for one representation of BTC on Ethereum via RenVM. “
Buying and Selling renBTC
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as renBTC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire renBTC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase renBTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for renBTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for renBTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.