Regalcoin (REC) Price Tops $0.0047
Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. One Regalcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. Regalcoin has a total market cap of $59,846.00 and $4.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Regalcoin has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005916 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 75.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.