Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last week, Refereum has traded down 24.3% against the dollar. Refereum has a total market capitalization of $130.48 million and $128,511.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Refereum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0261 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.31 or 0.00055812 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022637 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $367.09 or 0.00634030 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083666 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00030314 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Refereum is a referal marketing platform for the game industry built on the Ethereum blokchain. Referal marketing is a way to promote products throught a word-of-mouth, and the Refereum Team's is planning to create a decentralized platform dedicated to this type of marketing enabling developers to improve their marketing campaings, influencers to moneize their following, and even a regular gamer be rewarded for sharing links or moving up a gaming level. Refereum token, is an ERC-20 token that will be use to reward the platform users. “
Buying and Selling Refereum
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.