Redd (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Redd has a total market capitalization of $30.62 million and approximately $498,877.00 worth of Redd was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Redd coin can currently be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Redd has traded 14.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,061.64 or 1.00171077 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.23 or 0.00074994 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00008406 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.11 or 0.00070480 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00006680 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00006053 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000143 BTC.
Redd Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reddcoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin includes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Redd Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Redd directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Redd should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Redd using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Redd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Redd and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.