Red Pulse (RPX) Market Cap Hits $44.86 Million
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 14.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 22nd. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $44.86 million and $2.07 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Red Pulse has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for $0.0826 or 0.00000980 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003303 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00111745 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014363 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011955 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006090 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.