Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) Market Cap Hits $7.08 Million
Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $7.08 million and approximately $745,994.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0085 or 0.00000246 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Bitbns, Switcheo Network and Coinrail.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005678 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00002229 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 33.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, Kucoin, Coinrail and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.