Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) Hits One Day Volume of $482,063.00
Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. In the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0141 or 0.00000219 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $11.72 million and approximately $482,063.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002176 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.