Red Pulse Phoenix 24-Hour Volume Reaches $3.79 Million (PHX)
Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 4th. During the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 25% against the dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for $0.0195 or 0.00000250 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Binance, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $16.21 million and $3.79 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001303 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000050 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Kucoin and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.