Red Pulse Hits Market Cap of $12.56 Million (RPX)
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for about $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Kucoin, Binance and Coinrail. Red Pulse has a market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, Switcheo Network, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.