Red Moon Resources Inc. (CVE:RMK – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 3.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.99 and last traded at C$0.95. Approximately 265,538 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 269,422 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.92.
Red Moon Resources Trading Up 3.3 %
The stock has a market capitalization of C$70.21 million and a PE ratio of -36.54. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.95 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.95.
Red Moon Resources Company Profile
Red Moon Resources Inc, a junior mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, evaluation, and exploration of mineral properties in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The company explores for potash, salt, gypsum, and other mineral deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Great Atlantic salt project in the Bay St.
- Five stocks we like better than Red Moon Resources
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Red Moon Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Moon Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.