Recro Pharma Inc (REPH) Major Shareholder Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin Sells 93,237 Shares
Recro Pharma Inc (NASDAQ:REPH) major shareholder Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 93,237 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, December 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.86, for a total transaction of $919,316.82. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Major shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, December 5th, Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 100,000 shares of Recro Pharma stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.00, for a total transaction of $1,000,000.00.
- On Tuesday, November 28th, Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 47,549 shares of Recro Pharma stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.64, for a total transaction of $458,372.36.
- On Thursday, November 30th, Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 222,616 shares of Recro Pharma stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.58, for a total transaction of $2,132,661.28.
- On Tuesday, November 21st, Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 102,440 shares of Recro Pharma stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.50, for a total transaction of $973,180.00.
- On Friday, November 24th, Healthcare Master Fun Broadfin sold 172,208 shares of Recro Pharma stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.45, for a total transaction of $1,627,365.60.
Shares of Recro Pharma Inc (NASDAQ:REPH) traded up $0.20 on Friday, hitting $9.77. 194,611 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 120,990. Recro Pharma Inc has a 52 week low of $5.81 and a 52 week high of $10.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.35.
REPH has been the topic of a number of analyst reports. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Recro Pharma from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, October 31st. Piper Jaffray Companies reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $11.00 price target on shares of Recro Pharma in a research report on Friday, October 27th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the company. The company presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of $11.65.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece of content was first posted by Watch List News and is owned by of Watch List News. If you are accessing this piece of content on another site, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark and copyright legislation. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/recro-pharma-inc-reph-major-shareholder-healthcare-master-fun-broadfin-sells-93237-shares/1766618.html.
Recro Pharma Company Profile
Recro Pharma, Inc is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing products for hospitals and ambulatory care settings that is developing non-opioid products for treatment of serious acute pain. The Company’s lead product candidate is an injectable form of meloxicam.
Receive News & Ratings for Recro Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recro Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.