Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for YY (YY)
YY (NASDAQ: YY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 6/14/2018 – YY was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “YY Inc. is a communication social platform, which engages users in online group activities through voice, text and video. The Company’s Platform consists of YY Client, the YY.com and Duowan.com web portals, Mobile YY and Web-based YY. YY Inc. is based in Guangzhou, the People’s Republic of China. “
- 6/8/2018 – YY had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $160.00 to $150.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/7/2018 – YY had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $145.00 to $155.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/7/2018 – YY had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from $161.00 to $152.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/6/2018 – YY was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2018 – YY was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/31/2018 – YY was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/3/2018 – YY was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
NASDAQ YY traded up $5.32 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $119.17. The stock had a trading volume of 51,927 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,686,868. YY Inc has a twelve month low of $53.21 and a twelve month high of $142.97. The company has a market cap of $7.14 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.77, a P/E/G ratio of 0.86 and a beta of 1.52.
YY (NASDAQ:YY) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, June 5th. The information services provider reported $1.09 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.30 by ($0.21). YY had a net margin of 23.00% and a return on equity of 27.41%. The firm had revenue of $517.96 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $491.32 million. research analysts predict that YY Inc will post 4.96 EPS for the current fiscal year.
YY Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates a live streaming platform in the People's Republic of China. It engages users to interact in live online group activities through voice, text, and video, as well as to create and organize groups of various sizes to discover and participate in a range of online activities, including music shows, online games, dating shows, live game broadcasting, and e-learning.
Receive News & Ratings for YY Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YY Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.