Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for NeoPhotonics (NPTN)
NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 12/12/2017 – NeoPhotonics was given a new $13.00 price target on by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We believe NPTN’s business is positioned to rebound in 2018 with ICR share increasing significantly at Chinese vendors. China revenues could be up between 5-15% YoY.””
- 12/7/2017 – NeoPhotonics was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – NeoPhotonics had its price target raised by analysts at DA Davidson to $6.50. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – NeoPhotonics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NeoPhotonics Corporation is engaged in the design and manufacture of photonic integrated circuit, or PIC, based modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks. Products offered by the Company includes high-speed products that enable data transmission at 10Gbps, 40Gbps and 100Gbps, agility products such as ROADMs that dynamically allocate bandwidth to adjust for volatile traffic patterns, and access products that provide high-bandwidth connections to more devices and people over fixed and wireless networks. “
- 12/1/2017 – NeoPhotonics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/7/2017 – NeoPhotonics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $5.25.
Shares of NeoPhotonics Corp (NYSE:NPTN) opened at $6.89 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.85, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20. NeoPhotonics Corp has a 52-week low of $4.56 and a 52-week high of $12.86.
NeoPhotonics (NYSE:NPTN) last posted its earnings results on Monday, November 6th. The semiconductor company reported ($0.25) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.34) by $0.09. The company had revenue of $71.12 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $69.94 million. NeoPhotonics had a negative return on equity of 13.61% and a negative net margin of 11.37%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was down 31.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.06 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that NeoPhotonics Corp will post -0.99 EPS for the current year.
NeoPhotonics Corporation develops, manufactures and markets optoelectronic products that transmit, receive and switch digital optical signals for communications networks. The Company develops and manufactures Transmitter Products, Receiver Products and Switch Products that are used in ultra-high speed digital optical communications, high speed switching and provisioning, and access connections for wireless and fiber-to-the-home communications networks.
Receive News & Ratings for NeoPhotonics Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoPhotonics Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.