Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Five9 (FIVN)
Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/13/2017 – Five9 was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Five9 provides cloud software for contact centers. The Company offers software products such as workforce management, speech recognition, predictive dialer, and voice applications. It offers virtual contact center cloud platform that acts as the hub for interactions between its clients and their customers, enabling contact center operations focused on inbound or outbound customer interactions in a single unified architecture. The Company serves customers in various industries, including banking and financial services, business process outsourcers, consumer, healthcare, and technology. Five9, Inc. is headquartered in San Ramon, California. “
- 11/10/2017 – Five9 was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Five9 had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $21.00 to $23.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Five9 had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $27.00. They wrote, “We continue to see a multiyear share-gain opportunity for Five9 within the contact center space. We are maintaining our Overweight rating and raising our price target to $29 from $27 rolling forward to an EV/sales multiple of 6.2x our 2019 estimates (vs. FTM EV/S of SaaS peers at 6.8x) Key Investment Points Results ● Q3 revenue increased 22% y/y to $50.1M, and beat our estimate of $48.5M. ● Enterprise subscription revenue grew 36% y/y on an LTM basis. ● Adjusted EBITDA was $5.2M, more than double consensus of $2.5M. ● EPS beat by $0.04 compared to our estimate of ($0.01).””
- 10/27/2017 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – Five9 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – Five9 had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $25.00 to $26.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN) opened at $24.46 on Thursday. Five9, Inc. has a 12-month low of $12.58 and a 12-month high of $27.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.04, a current ratio of 2.17 and a quick ratio of 2.17.
Five9 (NASDAQ:FIVN) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The software maker reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.01) by $0.05. Five9 had a negative net margin of 4.19% and a negative return on equity of 34.14%. The company had revenue of $50.08 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $48.20 million. The company’s revenue was up 22.2% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts expect that Five9, Inc. will post -0.18 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, EVP Daniel P. Burkland sold 10,000 shares of Five9 stock in a transaction on Monday, November 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of $24.84, for a total value of $248,400.00. Following the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 146,436 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,637,470.24. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, CEO Michael Burkland sold 600,000 shares of Five9 stock in a transaction on Monday, November 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $24.05, for a total transaction of $14,430,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 1,194,161 shares in the company, valued at approximately $28,719,572.05. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 698,718 shares of company stock worth $16,745,149 in the last 90 days. 9.10% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Five9 Inc (Five9) is a provider of cloud software for contact centers. The Company’s purpose-built Virtual Contact Center (VCC) cloud platform delivers a suite of applications that enable the breadth of contact center-related customer service, sales and marketing functions. The Company’s solution, which consists of its VCC cloud platform and applications, allows simultaneous management and optimization of customer interactions across voice, chat, e-mail, Web, social media and mobile channels, either directly or through its application programming interfaces (APIs).
Receive News & Ratings for Five9 Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Five9 Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.