Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Diageo PLC (DEO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Diageo PLC (NYSE: DEO):
- 8/3/2017 – Diageo PLC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Diageo PLC was upgraded by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $153.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $142.36.
- 7/27/2017 – Diageo PLC was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – Diageo PLC was given a new $142.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/26/2017 – Diageo PLC was upgraded by analysts at Societe Generale from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/21/2017 – Diageo PLC was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – Diageo PLC was given a new $142.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Diageo PLC (NYSE:DEO) traded up 0.33% on Friday, reaching $129.51. The company had a trading volume of 249,195 shares. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $123.32 and its 200 day moving average price is $118.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $81.38 billion, a P/E ratio of 23.23 and a beta of 0.76. Diageo PLC has a 52 week low of $99.46 and a 52 week high of $133.17.
The company also recently announced a semiannual dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, October 11th. Investors of record on Friday, August 11th will be given a $2.0322 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 9th. This is a boost from Diageo PLC’s previous semiannual dividend of $1.19. This represents a dividend yield of 3.12%.
Diageo PLC is an alcoholic beverage company. The Company operates in various categories, including spirits and beer. Its geographic segments include North America; Europe, Russia and Turkey; Africa; Latin America and Caribbean, and Asia Pacific. Its principal products includes Scotch whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Beer, Irish Cream Liqueur, Wine, Raki, Tequila, Canadian Whisky, American Whiskey, Progressive Adult Beverages, Cachaca, Brandy and Ready to Drink.
Receive News & Ratings for Diageo PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diageo PLC and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.