Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for ARC Document Solutions (ARC)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of ARC Document Solutions (NYSE: ARC) in the last few weeks:
- 11/3/2017 – ARC Document Solutions was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “ARC Document Solutions Inc. is a document solutions company providing business-to-business document management technology and services to the architectural, engineering and construction, or AEC industries. It also provides document management services to companies in non-AEC industries, such as technology, financial services, retail, entertainment, and food and hospitality. The Company provides services that include scanning, imaging, and managing black and white and color documents. ARC Document Solutions Inc., formerly known as American Reprographics Company, is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. “
- 11/2/2017 – ARC Document Solutions was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $4.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $5.25.
- 11/2/2017 – ARC Document Solutions was downgraded by analysts at FBR & Co from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $5.25 price target on the stock, up previously from $4.00.
- 11/2/2017 – ARC Document Solutions was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/30/2017 – ARC Document Solutions had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $5.25 price target on the stock.
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC) traded down $0.21 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $2.71. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 272,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 130,389. The company has a current ratio of 1.61, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.85. The firm has a market cap of $128.69, a P/E ratio of 15.37 and a beta of 2.52. ARC Document Solutions, Inc. has a 12-month low of $2.60 and a 12-month high of $5.55.
ARC Document Solutions (NYSE:ARC) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 1st. The business services provider reported $0.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $96.50 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $98.24 million. ARC Document Solutions had a positive return on equity of 5.35% and a negative net margin of 1.70%. ARC Document Solutions’s quarterly revenue was down 3.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.07 EPS. research analysts forecast that ARC Document Solutions, Inc. will post 0.13 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
ARC Document Solutions, Inc (ARC) is a document solutions provider for the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. The Company also provides document solutions to businesses of various types. ARC’s offerings include managed print services (MPS), offsite services, archive and information management (AIM), specialized color printing, Web-based document management applications, digital shipping/managed file transfer, and equipment and supplies sales.
Receive News & Ratings for ARC Document Solutions Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARC Document Solutions Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.