Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for AGCO Corporation (AGCO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO):
- 8/9/2017 – AGCO Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/9/2017 – AGCO Corporation was given a new $66.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – AGCO Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $70.00 to $75.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – AGCO Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS AG. They now have a $73.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $68.00.
- 7/28/2017 – AGCO Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b+” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at William Blair from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 6/21/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $52.00.
- 6/19/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They wrote, “The grain markets remain very challenging, but we have more conviction that an equipment recovery is sustainable after our inaugural deeper-dive primer on the equipment space,” Bank of America said.Precision Agricultural Methods To Spur InnovationThe firm also believes advancement in data storage, via cloud computing and increased used of telematics has facilitated rising precision agricultural methods, providing an impetus for innovation by farm equipment OEMs. Therefore, the firm expects the industry to experience 2-percent annual pricing gains notwithstanding the farming downturn. OEMs Way Below Mid-CycleBank of America is of the view that the market for OEMs are still way below the mid-cycle, suggesting mid-cycle demand for the space is at least two-three years away. “We likely finish 2017 about 35 percent below prior peaks for the Brazilian market too, where credit subsidies were recently raised despite renewed political turmoil,” the firm added.Upgrading CNH And AGCOThe firm upgraded shares of CNH Industrial to Buy from Neutral, following 25–30 percent upgrades to its earnings per share estimates. The revised estimate was about 12 percent ahead of the consensus in 2017, the firm clarified. The firm also thinks there is 15 percent upside to the stock price.Meanwhile, the firm upgraded shares of AGCO to Neutral, with 4–13 percent upgrades in earnings per share estimates through 2019. The firm noted that the company has done a good job with its cost structure. Nevertheless, the firm is a little less bullish on AGCO, for want of better margins in South America.”Potential for incremental margins to lag Deere and CNH due to limited exposure to NA and a bigger position in the grain storage market, which accounts for about 20–25 percent of operating earnings,”
- 6/13/2017 – AGCO Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of AGCO Corporation (NYSE AGCO) traded down 1.46% during trading on Friday, hitting $68.88. 392,020 shares of the stock traded hands. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $70.07 and its 200-day moving average price is $64.54. AGCO Corporation has a 12 month low of $46.22 and a 12 month high of $73.97. The stock has a market cap of $5.48 billion, a PE ratio of 30.12 and a beta of 0.86.
AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The industrial products company reported $1.15 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.04 by $0.11. AGCO Corporation had a net margin of 2.40% and a return on equity of 6.84%. The company had revenue of $2.17 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.08 billion. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $1.25 EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.5% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts anticipate that AGCO Corporation will post $3.05 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, August 15th will be issued a $0.14 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Friday, August 11th. This represents a $0.56 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.80%. AGCO Corporation’s dividend payout ratio is currently 24.56%.
In related news, CFO Andrew H. Beck sold 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $72.18, for a total transaction of $721,800.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 142,079 shares in the company, valued at approximately $10,255,262.22. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, SVP Robert B. Crain sold 15,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $71.78, for a total transaction of $1,076,700.00. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 89,322 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $6,411,533.16. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders sold 26,000 shares of company stock valued at $1,871,500. Company insiders own 16.60% of the company’s stock.
AGCO Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. The Company sells a range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems.
Receive News & Ratings for AGCO Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGCO Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.