Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Acacia Mining (ACA)
Acacia Mining (LON: ACA) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/12/2019 – Acacia Mining had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 2/11/2019 – Acacia Mining had its “sector performer” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a GBX 130 ($1.70) price target on the stock.
- 2/11/2019 – Acacia Mining had its “not rated” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 1/31/2019 – Acacia Mining had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 90 ($1.18) to GBX 100 ($1.31). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2019 – Acacia Mining was downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to a “sector performer” rating.
- 1/4/2019 – Acacia Mining had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
Shares of LON:ACA opened at GBX 188.83 ($2.47) on Thursday. Acacia Mining PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 130 ($1.70) and a 12-month high of GBX 508.50 ($6.64).
Acacia Mining plc, together with its subsidiaries, mines, processes, and sells gold in Africa. The company has three gold mines in north-west Tanzania, including Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara; and a portfolio of exploration projects at various stages of development in Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso, and Mali.
Further Reading: Catch-Up Contributions
Receive News & Ratings for Acacia Mining PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acacia Mining PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.