Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Deere & (DE)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Deere & (NYSE: DE) in the last few weeks:
- 8/9/2017 – Deere & had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Deere & is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The). They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/7/2017 – Deere & was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating. They now have a $129.75 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Deere & was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Deere & was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – Deere & had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/28/2017 – Deere & had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from $100.00 to $90.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 6/28/2017 – Deere & was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – Deere & was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Deere & Company (NYSE DE) opened at 127.78 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $126.59 and a 200-day moving average of $116.50. Deere & Company has a one year low of $76.73 and a one year high of $132.50. The firm has a market cap of $40.87 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.00 and a beta of 0.67.
Deere & (NYSE:DE) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, May 19th. The industrial products company reported $2.49 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.70 by $0.79. The business had revenue of $7.26 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $7.27 billion. Deere & had a net margin of 6.52% and a return on equity of 24.85%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 2.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $1.56 EPS. On average, analysts expect that Deere & Company will post $6.37 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, August 1st. Investors of record on Friday, June 30th were given a dividend of $0.60 per share. This represents a $2.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.88%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, June 28th. Deere &’s dividend payout ratio is 43.24%.
In related news, VP Marc A. Howze sold 6,624 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $119.59, for a total transaction of $792,164.16. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now directly owns 9,004 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,076,788.36. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, insider Max A. Guinn sold 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $130.89, for a total transaction of $654,450.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders have sold 130,988 shares of company stock valued at $16,451,037. 0.85% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Deere & Company is engaged in equipment operations. The Company is engaged in providing financial services. The Company operates through three business segments: agriculture and turf, construction and forestry, and financial services. The agriculture and turf segment manufactures and distributes a line of agriculture and turf equipment and related service parts.
Receive News & Ratings for Deere & Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deere & Company and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.