Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Healthcare Realty Trust (HR)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE: HR):
- 8/24/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They wrote, “Lowering 2017-18 normalized FFO estimates. Our revised normalized FFO estimates are $1.59 per share for 2017 (vs. our prior $1.60 estimate and the $1.60 Bloomberg consensus) and $1.66 for 2018 (vs. prior $1.80 and $1.73 consensus). Our normalized AFFO estimates are $1.36 per share for 2017 (vs. the $1.33 consensus) and $1.46 for 2018 (in line with the consensus). Large dispositions. We believe that HR will divest seven properties in Virginia (through the exercise of a tenant purchase option) in 1Q18. We expect proceeds of approximately $45 million and a reduction in 2018 NOI of about $4.5 million before the redeployment of the proceeds. These are legacy properties dating to the Capstone acquisition nearly 20 years ago (1998), and the cap rate is more than twice what we believe that HR can realize when it redeploys the proceeds.””
- 8/19/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/15/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “2017-18 Outlook. Our normalized FFO estimates are $1.60 per share in 2017 (unchanged) and $1.80 in 2018 (vs. prior $1.75). We are making limited changes to our normalized FFO estimates, despite last week’s equity offering, and estimate that the pending Atlanta deal could add $30 million of rent and push up 2018 a nickel relative to our former FFO estimate. Increased divestitures in 1H17 and the 4Q16 sale of three IRFs diluted 1Q17 FFO by $0.01 and 2Q17 by $0.02, but we expect the proceeds to be reinvested by the end of this year.””
- 8/10/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $36.00.
- 8/4/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- 8/1/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/17/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated with the delivery of healthcare services throughout the United States. “
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) traded up 0.88% on Thursday, hitting $33.28. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 568,782 shares. The firm has a market cap of $3.88 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.00 and a beta of 0.29. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $32.87 and a 200 day moving average of $32.82. Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated has a 12 month low of $26.66 and a 12 month high of $36.25.
Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.39 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.40 by $0.01. Healthcare Realty Trust had a net margin of 28.98% and a return on equity of 7.38%. The company had revenue of $105.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $105.67 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.42 EPS. The business’s revenue was up 2.5% on a year-over-year basis. Equities research analysts forecast that Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated will post $0.71 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 31st. Investors of record on Friday, August 11th will be issued a dividend of $0.30 per share. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.61%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 9th. Healthcare Realty Trust’s payout ratio is 114.29%.
In other news, Director John Knox Singleton purchased 3,450 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 15th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $31.88 per share, with a total value of $109,986.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now owns 17,693 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $564,052.84. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Company insiders own 1.85% of the company’s stock.
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company owns, leases, manages, acquires, finances, develops and redevelops real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services across the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.