Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Grainger (GRI)
Grainger (LON: GRI) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 12/6/2017 – Grainger had its price target raised by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from GBX 310 ($4.17) to GBX 320 ($4.31). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – Grainger had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 300 ($4.04) price target on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Grainger had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a GBX 297 ($4.00) price target on the stock.
- 11/30/2017 – Grainger had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 300 ($4.04) price target on the stock.
- 11/29/2017 – Grainger was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 323 ($4.35) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 300 ($4.04).
- 11/24/2017 – Grainger had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 300 ($4.04) price target on the stock.
Grainger Plc (LON GRI) traded up GBX 1.52 ($0.02) during midday trading on Thursday, reaching GBX 287.70 ($3.87). 1,133,819 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 953,885. Grainger Plc has a 1-year low of GBX 229 ($3.08) and a 1-year high of GBX 385.25 ($5.19).
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, February 9th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 28th will be issued a dividend of GBX 3.26 ($0.04) per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th. This is an increase from Grainger’s previous dividend of $1.60. This represents a yield of 1.18%.
In other news, insider Helen Gordon purchased 8,972 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, December 6th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 283 ($3.81) per share, with a total value of £25,390.76 ($34,173.30). Also, insider Vanessa Simms purchased 112 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, October 3rd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 267 ($3.59) per share, for a total transaction of £299.04 ($402.48). Over the last ninety days, insiders have acquired 15,688 shares of company stock worth $4,412,120.
Grainger plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which operates as a residential landlord. The Company’s segments include Residential, Development, Funds and Other. Its assets include Regulated Tenancy Portfolio, Private Rented Sector Portfolio and Development. It has a portfolio of approximately 8,610 rental homes.
Receive News & Ratings for Grainger Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grainger Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.