Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Kindred Biosciences (KIN)
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ: KIN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/14/2019 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $25.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/14/2019 – Kindred Biosciences had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We maintain our Buy rating of KIN and our 12-month price target of $19.00 per share. We derive our price target based on a risk-adjusted net present value analysis of projected product revenues through 2027 assuming a 10% discount rate and 3% terminal growth rate. We derive an rNPV of $605M for the pipeline products and add in $92M in cash and cash equivalents to arrive at a 12-month price target of $18.53 per diluted share, which we round to $19.00.””
- 1/12/2019 – Kindred Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/4/2019 – Kindred Biosciences was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Kindred Biosciences is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes. “
- 1/4/2019 – Kindred Biosciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/8/2018 – Kindred Biosciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/3/2018 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $25.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/27/2018 – Kindred Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ KIN traded down $0.32 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $10.71. The company had a trading volume of 59,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 120,817. The stock has a market capitalization of $378.81 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.71 and a beta of 0.54. Kindred Biosciences Inc has a one year low of $7.55 and a one year high of $15.75.
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ:KIN) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.39) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.40) by $0.01. The business had revenue of $0.64 million for the quarter. On average, sell-side analysts anticipate that Kindred Biosciences Inc will post -1.59 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of KIN. BlackRock Inc. increased its stake in Kindred Biosciences by 20.1% in the 2nd quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 1,325,147 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $14,114,000 after buying an additional 221,578 shares during the period. MetLife Investment Advisors LLC bought a new position in Kindred Biosciences during the 2nd quarter worth about $146,000. B. Riley Financial Inc. grew its holdings in Kindred Biosciences by 75.0% during the 3rd quarter. B. Riley Financial Inc. now owns 35,000 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $488,000 after acquiring an additional 15,000 shares in the last quarter. EAM Investors LLC grew its holdings in Kindred Biosciences by 120.1% during the 3rd quarter. EAM Investors LLC now owns 140,626 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $1,962,000 after acquiring an additional 76,743 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Meeder Asset Management Inc. grew its holdings in Kindred Biosciences by 90.1% during the 3rd quarter. Meeder Asset Management Inc. now owns 8,698 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $122,000 after acquiring an additional 4,122 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors own 66.43% of the company’s stock.
Kindred Biosciences, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of therapies for pets. The company's product pipeline includes small molecules and biologics for a range of indications in dogs, cats, and horses. Its lead product candidates comprise Zimeta, a dipyrone injection for the control of pyrexia (fever) in horses; and Mirataz, a mirtazapine transdermal ointment for the management of weight loss in cats.
Receive News & Ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.