Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for First Majestic Silver (AG)
First Majestic Silver (NYSE: AG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/22/2018 – First Majestic Silver had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities.
- 10/16/2018 – First Majestic Silver was given a new $8.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2018 – First Majestic Silver was given a new $9.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2018 – First Majestic Silver was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “First Majestic Silver Corp. is engaged in the production, development, exploration, and acquisition of silver mines in Mexico. First Majestic Silver Corp. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. “
- 10/12/2018 – First Majestic Silver was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/28/2018 – First Majestic Silver was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/27/2018 – First Majestic Silver was upgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
NYSE AG traded down $0.03 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $6.22. 1,772,191 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,006,111. First Majestic Silver Corp. has a 52-week low of $4.93 and a 52-week high of $8.48. The stock has a market cap of $1.21 billion, a PE ratio of -155.50 and a beta of 0.08. The company has a current ratio of 3.20, a quick ratio of 2.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG) (TSE:FR) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 13th. The mining company reported ($0.07) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.02) by ($0.05). First Majestic Silver had a negative net margin of 39.42% and a negative return on equity of 4.40%. The business had revenue of $79.70 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $111.49 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted ($0.01) EPS. The firm’s revenue was up 32.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, sell-side analysts forecast that First Majestic Silver Corp. will post -0.19 EPS for the current fiscal year.
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver production in Mexico. It owns and operates six silver producing mines, including the Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine covering an area of 101,837 hectares located in Sonora; La Encantada Silver Mine covering an area of 4,076 hectares situated in Coahuila; La Parrilla Silver Mine covering an area of 69,478 hectares located in Durango; Del Toro Silver Mine covering an area of 2,159 hectares situated in Zacatecas; San Martin Silver Mine covering an area of 38,512 hectares located in Jalisco; and La Guitarra Silver Mine that consists of 39,714 hectares situated in México State.
Featured Story: Asset Allocation
Receive News & Ratings for First Majestic Silver Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Majestic Silver Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.