Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Jabil Circuit (JBL)
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/2/2017 – Jabil Circuit was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Jabil reported better-than-expected fiscal fourth-quarter 2017 results wherein both the top and the bottom line surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate and recorded year-over-year improvement. The company’s top-line growth is benefiting from contract wins in the healthcare & packaging business. EMS segment is also a key growth driver. Moreover, the company is witnessing robust growth and better product placements, which is further expected to improve owing to strategic acquisitions. The restructuring program is also aiding the company to significantly cut back its expenses while maintaining its production capacities, thereby driving profitability. However, sluggishness in mobility business, customer concentration and intensifying competition remain overhangs.”
- 10/2/2017 – Jabil Circuit was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Jabil Circuit had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Jabil Circuit had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Jabil Circuit was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/7/2017 – Jabil Circuit was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Jabil Circuit had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/12/2017 – Jabil Circuit was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Jabil Circuit, Inc. (JBL) traded up 0.89% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $29.55. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,195,018 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.30 billion, a P/E ratio of 45.46 and a beta of 0.59. The company has a 50 day moving average of $30.14 and a 200-day moving average of $29.73. Jabil Circuit, Inc. has a 12 month low of $20.32 and a 12 month high of $31.70.
Jabil Circuit (NYSE:JBL) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, September 27th. The technology company reported $0.64 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.61 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $5.02 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.86 billion. Jabil Circuit had a net margin of 0.68% and a return on equity of 14.47%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 13.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.28 earnings per share. Equities research analysts forecast that Jabil Circuit, Inc. will post $2.59 EPS for the current year.
In other news, CEO Mark T. Mondello sold 30,000 shares of Jabil Circuit stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $31.32, for a total value of $939,600.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now owns 1,877,619 shares in the company, valued at $58,807,027.08. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 60,521 shares of company stock valued at $1,869,846. Company insiders own 2.90% of the company’s stock.
Jabil Inc, formerly Jabil Circuit, Inc, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions throughout the world. The Company operates in two segments, which include Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) and Diversified Manufacturing Services (DMS). The Company’s EMS segment is focused on leveraging information technology (IT), supply chain design and engineering, technologies centered on core electronics, sharing of its large scale manufacturing infrastructure and the ability to serve a range of markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Jabil Circuit Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jabil Circuit Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.