Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Greggs (GRG)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Greggs (LON: GRG) in the last few weeks:
- 5/21/2019 – Greggs had its price target raised by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from GBX 1,600 ($20.91) to GBX 2,000 ($26.13). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/17/2019 – Greggs had its price target raised by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 1,600 ($20.91) to GBX 1,780 ($23.26). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/15/2019 – Greggs had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from GBX 1,725 ($22.54) to GBX 1,880 ($24.57). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 5/14/2019 – Greggs had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 5/14/2019 – Greggs had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 1,500 ($19.60) to GBX 1,800 ($23.52). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Greggs stock opened at GBX 2,170 ($28.35) on Monday. The company has a market cap of $2.18 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.64. Greggs plc has a 52-week low of GBX 939 ($12.27) and a 52-week high of GBX 2,190 ($28.62).
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, May 30th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 25th were issued a dividend of GBX 25 ($0.33) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.38%. This is a boost from Greggs’s previous dividend of $10.70. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, April 25th. Greggs’s dividend payout ratio is presently 0.56%.
Greggs plc operates as a bakery food-on-the-go retailer in the United Kingdom. It offers a range of fresh and frozen bakery products, sandwiches, drinks, snacks, small cakes and muffins, breakfast products, and sweet bakery treats, as well as porridges, salads, and soups. The company sells its products through its shops in travel, leisure, and work-centered catchments; and franchised stores in motorway service stations and petrol forecourts.
Featured Story: Strangles
Receive News & Ratings for Greggs plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greggs plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.