Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for CPI Card Group (PMTS)
CPI Card Group (NASDAQ: PMTS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/10/2017 – CPI Card Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/9/2017 – CPI Card Group was downgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 8/4/2017 – CPI Card Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – CPI Card Group was downgraded by analysts at Barrington Research from a “market perform” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – CPI Card Group had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $4.50 to $2.20. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – CPI Card Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CPI Card Group Inc. is engaged in financial card production and related services under the VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover payment brands. The company offers a single source for cards and other form factors, from financial and prepaid debit to EMV chip and mobile, instant issuance, personalization and fulfillment services. CPI Card Group Inc. is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado. “
Shares of CPI Card Group Inc. (NASDAQ:PMTS) remained flat at $1.25 on Monday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 449,163 shares. The company’s market cap is $69.52 million. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $2.55 and its 200 day moving average is $3.37. CPI Card Group Inc. has a one year low of $1.00 and a one year high of $6.41.
CPI Card Group (NASDAQ:PMTS) (TSE:PNT) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, August 2nd. The credit services provider reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.01) by $0.01. The business had revenue of $65.85 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $69.16 million. CPI Card Group had a negative return on equity of 1.51% and a negative net margin of 2.46%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 10.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $0.05 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts predict that CPI Card Group Inc. will post ($0.01) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other CPI Card Group news, insider Lisa Jacoba bought 43,475 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 9th. The shares were bought at an average cost of $1.10 per share, for a total transaction of $47,822.50. Following the purchase, the insider now directly owns 86,423 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $95,065.30. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Also, CTO Jay Arbabha bought 30,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 9th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $1.05 per share, for a total transaction of $31,500.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief technology officer now directly owns 10,200 shares in the company, valued at $10,710. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders have bought a total of 102,046 shares of company stock worth $118,750 over the last quarter. Company insiders own 4.60% of the company’s stock.
CPI Card Group Inc, formerly CPI Holdings I, Inc, provides Financial Payment Card solutions in North America. The Company is engaged in the design, production, data personalization, packaging and fulfillment of Financial Payment Cards, which it defines as credit cards, debit cards and prepaid debit cards issued on the networks of the Payment Card Brands in the United States, Europe and Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for CPI Card Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CPI Card Group Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.