Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Canadian Solar (CSIQ)
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/8/2018 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Canadian Solar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Canadian Solar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/12/2018 – Canadian Solar was given a new $15.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/9/2018 – Canadian Solar is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “neutral” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ CSIQ) traded down $0.14 during trading on Friday, hitting $15.73. The stock had a trading volume of 293,561 shares, compared to its average volume of 817,549. The stock has a market cap of $909.67, a P/E ratio of 38.37, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.33 and a beta of 2.71. The company has a current ratio of 0.95, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45. Canadian Solar Inc. has a 52 week low of $10.86 and a 52 week high of $19.09.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 9th. The solar energy provider reported $0.22 EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.22. The company had revenue of $912.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $812.37 million. Canadian Solar had a return on equity of 1.32% and a net margin of 0.84%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 38.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.27 EPS. analysts expect that Canadian Solar Inc. will post 0.97 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Canadian Solar Inc is a solar power company. The Company is a provider of solar power products, services and system solutions with operations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. Its segments include module segment, energy development segment and electricity generation segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Solar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Solar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.