Razor Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:RZREF – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 14.9% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.40 and last traded at $0.40. Approximately 480 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 14,279 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.47.
Razor Energy Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.50 and a 200 day moving average of $0.61.
About Razor Energy
Razor Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in western Canada. The Company produces primarily light oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in Alberta. It operates assets in the Swan Hills area covering 155,520 gross acres of total land and the Kaybob area covering 84,320 gross acres of total land located in the west central Alberta, as well as the District South area covering 79,093 gross acres of total land located in the southern Alberta.
- Five stocks we like better than Razor Energy
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Razor Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Razor Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.