Rapids (CURRENCY:RPD) traded 12% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 20th. Over the last week, Rapids has traded up 6.1% against the US dollar. Rapids has a total market cap of $314,141.72 and approximately $67,969.00 worth of Rapids was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rapids coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0295 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OEC BTC (BTCK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42,739.53 or 0.99867586 BTC.
- Dequant (DEQ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000029 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rapids Coin (RPD) is an open-source blockchain project implementing cryptocurrencies throughout Social Networking platforms. Any transactions online can be completed efficiently, economically, and almost effortlessly utilizing Rapids Coin across the Social Networking platform of the users' choice. Rapids Coin strives to make the experience of sending cryptocurrency, the most straightforward action to accomplish online, focusing on the user experience as the utmost importance and providing an atmosphere of community and technological development. “Rapids Masternode hosting and smart-pool platform – The masternode installation process is fully automated and user-friendly. It takes only a few clicks to activate a masternode. Get Started/Click here” “
Rapids Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rapids directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rapids should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rapids using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rapids Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rapids and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.