Raiden Network Token Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $2.60 Million (RDN)
Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded up 16.4% against the US dollar. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001702 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, Ethfinex and Bilaxy. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $8.90 million and $2.60 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010338 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00013244 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Bibox, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Binance, Ethfinex, Kucoin, LATOKEN, DDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.