RAI Finance (CURRENCY:RAI) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 20th. One RAI Finance coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00001408 BTC on popular exchanges. RAI Finance has a market cap of $29.29 million and approximately $6.40 million worth of RAI Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, RAI Finance has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.93 or 0.00067589 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.27 or 0.00173553 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.11 or 0.00112421 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,988.67 or 0.06983506 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42,633.20 or 0.99619145 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $334.79 or 0.00782287 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
RAI Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reflexer is a platform where anyone can use their crypto collateral to issue reflex indexes. Reflex indexes are stable assets that are not pegged to anything. RAI is a non pegged, ETH backed stable asset. It is useful as more “stable” collateral for other DeFi protocols (compared to ETH or BTC) or as a stable asset with an embedded interest rate. “
Buying and Selling RAI Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RAI Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RAI Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RAI Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RAI Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RAI Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.