Radium (RADS) Trading Up 6.9% This Week
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 25th. Radium has a market capitalization of $4.05 million and approximately $4,207.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Radium coin can currently be bought for about $1.14 or 0.00014133 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Radium has traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00036016 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008980 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.