Radium (RADS) Trading Down 5.1% This Week
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 14th. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00005874 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. Radium has a market cap of $1.63 million and approximately $2,950.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Radium has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00024314 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 50.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.