Radium 24-Hour Volume Tops $112,620.00 (RADS)
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 23rd. Radium has a total market cap of $4.46 million and approximately $112,620.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. One Radium coin can currently be bought for $1.26 or 0.00018743 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Trade By Trade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00060445 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004227 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005886 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.