Radian Group (RDN) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Radian Group (NYSE: RDN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/10/2018 – Radian Group was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/8/2018 – Radian Group was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $24.00.
- 1/4/2018 – Radian Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of Radian have outperformed the insurance industry in a year. It is poised for growth on expansive mortgage and real estate service offerings, declining delinquency, lower levels of paid claims and improving risk-based capital ratio. Radian Group is restructuring its business by intensifying focus on core business and services with higher-growth potential besides more predictable and recurring fee-based revenues. In its recent endeavor, it divested Clayton EuroRisk to focus on core business. Radian intends to position its Service segment for continued profitability. EBITDA margin for the Services segment is expected in 10-15% range over time. The company’s initiatives to solidify the capital position by extending debt maturities and enhancing financial flexibility bode well. However, stricter regulations, rising mortgage rates and a competitive market pose as risks. Restructuring cost is estimated to be $20 million.”
- 1/4/2018 – Radian Group was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Radian Group is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They set an “outperform” rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Radian Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $22.00.
- 11/28/2017 – Radian Group is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They set a “market perform” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
Radian Group Inc (NYSE:RDN) opened at $22.41 on Friday. Radian Group Inc has a 52 week low of $15.58 and a 52 week high of $22.66. The firm has a market cap of $4,830.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.37, a P/E/G ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 1.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a quick ratio of 1.23 and a current ratio of 1.23.
Radian Group (NYSE:RDN) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, October 26th. The insurance provider reported $0.46 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.42 by $0.04. Radian Group had a net margin of 14.88% and a return on equity of 12.99%. The business had revenue of $312.05 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $321.10 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.41 earnings per share. Radian Group’s quarterly revenue was down 2.8% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that Radian Group Inc will post 1.75 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Radian Group Inc is an insurance holding company that provides mortgage insurance, and products and services to the real estate and mortgage finance industries. The Company operates in two segments: Mortgage Insurance and Services. The Mortgage Insurance segment provides credit-related insurance coverage, principally through private mortgage insurance to mortgage lending institutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Radian Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radian Group Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.