QYNO Market Cap Reaches $4,090.00 (QNO)
QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 21st. In the last seven days, QYNO has traded 102.5% higher against the dollar. QYNO has a total market cap of $4,090.00 and $8,074.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QYNO Coin Trading
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.