QUIZ plc (LON:QUIZ – Get Free Report) was down 5.3% on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 6.50 ($0.08) and last traded at GBX 6.65 ($0.08). Approximately 588,564 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 108% from the average daily volume of 283,063 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 7.03 ($0.09).
QUIZ Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £8.26 million, a P/E ratio of 332.50 and a beta of 1.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.58, a current ratio of 1.68 and a quick ratio of 0.84. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 7.11 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 9.05.
QUIZ plc, through its subsidiaries, designs and retails clothes, footwear, and accessories under the QUIZ brand name. The company offers occasion wear and dressy casual wear primarily for 16 to 35 years old females. It operates through standalone stores, concessions in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and the United States, and online partners.
- Five stocks we like better than QUIZ
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for QUIZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QUIZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.