QuickSwap (CURRENCY:QUICK) traded 18.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. During the last seven days, QuickSwap has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. QuickSwap has a total market cap of $166.06 million and $62.20 million worth of QuickSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuickSwap coin can now be bought for approximately $507.69 or 0.01068670 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.89 or 0.00075545 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.15 or 0.00122410 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00180704 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,363.33 or 0.99698766 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,410.66 or 0.07179375 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.94 or 0.00860812 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002836 BTC.
QuickSwap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QuickSwap is a fork of Uniswap, a next-gen Layer 2 DEX/AMM powered by the Matic Network with the ability to trade at lightning-fast speeds (~2 second block times) with near-zero gas fees. The tokenomics are designed to make the governance of the project truly decentralized over time. Once the project reaches a sufficient stage of maturation we’ll begin transitioning more and more into community governance. “
QuickSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickSwap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuickSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.