QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last seven days, QuarkChain has traded down 22.9% against the US dollar. One QuarkChain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0382 or 0.00000066 BTC on exchanges. QuarkChain has a total market cap of $244.25 million and approximately $11.78 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00056397 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022670 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $368.09 or 0.00636716 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083843 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
QuarkChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QuarkChain is a high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system that consists of a two-layered blockchain – elastic sharding blockchains (shards) as the first layer, and a root blockchain that confirms the blocks from the shards as the second layer. QKC is an ERC20 based token to be used solely as the primary token on the network. “
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.