QuarkChain (QKC) Trading 0.3% Lower Over Last 7 Days
QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. One QuarkChain coin can now be purchased for $0.0227 or 0.00000312 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $18.94, $50.98 and $51.55. Over the last week, QuarkChain has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. QuarkChain has a market cap of $25.77 million and approximately $12.19 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $628.83 or 0.08656206 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00036440 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00011788 BTC.
QuarkChain Coin Profile
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
QuarkChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $10.39, $5.60, $32.15, $7.50, $20.33, $33.94, $18.94, $50.98, $13.77, $51.55 and $24.43. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuarkChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.